One of the province’s fastest-growing credit unions, Kawartha employs over 300 dedicated staff, and serves almost 50,000 members in Central and Eastern Ontario. With over 65 years of banking history, Kawartha delivers a full-range of competitive products and services through online, mobile and telephone channels and through a network of 22 convenient branch locations, including access to The Exchange® Network of more than 2,500 surcharge free ATMs in Canada and the U.S.
Membership at Kawartha is open to anyone looking for a local-focus financial services provider. The benefits of membership at Kawartha Credit Union include:
• Being a shareholder means you have a democratic voice.
• We give back a portion of our profits to do good things in the communities we serve through our Community Involvement Program. To date we have donated almost $2 million to charitable causes in the communities we serve.
• Our exclusive Affinity Shares reward our members for choosing us for all of their financial needs. The more business you do with us, the more you receive in Affinity Shares.
• Local decision making.
• Online, mobile and telephone banking for your convenience.
• Free banking until you turn 26 with our Breakfree Account.
• Commercial services for businesses